Guidelines for Non-profit Donation Requests
All HEAT members are eligible to request donations for community and charitable events up to $250 per calendar year.
If interested, HEAT members should send an e-mail to the HEAT president, with a copy to the HEAT treasurer, with the following information:
- Name of the event and a link to the event website or donation information/instructions
- A description of the charity or cause benefiting from the event
- A description of how supporting the event furthers the mission of HEAT http://triheat.com/about-us/
- Payment information (who is the check made out to and how should treasurer deliver the check)
Members eligible to request HEAT donations will:
- Be HEAT members in good standing for the current and prior year
- Volunteer at a minimum of two HEAT sponsored events
Approval will be based on meeting the eligibility criteria above, along with the following criteria:
- Relevancy of the cause to HEAT’s mission
- Is there a strong case supporting the benefit to HEAT and its members
- Will approving this request further our reputation in the community?
- A majority vote of the HEAT Board of Directors